Delighted to receive my 4th award today from Lovely Seasons Come and Go.
For this award there are 3 rules are as follows:-
1) Thank the person who gave you this award (and include a link to their blog.)
2) Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (and link to them.)
3) Share 7 things about themselves that people may not know.
The 15 bloggers I would like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award are:-
And, 7 things about myself:-
1) I absolute love cooking. Some people find it such a chore, but for me, it is such an enjoyable task and I love trying new recipes and adapting them to make them my very own
2) The weekends are the best days of the week for me, as I have the time to potter about in the home and do whatever I love best
3) I have a group of very special friends and enjoy spending time with them whenever I can
4) I may have mentioned this before, but I have an adorable Shi Tzu and I love her to bits
5) I love my computer and do spend hours on it discovering new things
6) I love entertaining and cooking for family and friends
Received this third award today from Amber of The Cooks Sister. Thank you so very much Amber for awarding me the Liebster-Award, it is really such an encouragement.
The rules for the Liebster-Award are:
Here are the rules of the Liebster-Award as I understand them. The blog/blogger nominated for the award has to:-
- Answers 11 questions posed by the nominator.
- Nominates 11 other blogs (with 200 or fewer followers)
- Creates their own new set of questions for the nominees.
- The Birthday Dinner
- The Flexi Foodie
- The Palladian Traveler
- Daisy’s World
- Married In Marrickville
- Art and Kitchen
- Dragonfruit Photography Blog
- Urban Nesting
- Mama’s Gotta Bake
Questions for my nominees:
1. What 3 words would you choose to describe yourself?
I’m a fun-loving, get-up-and-go kind of person, with a great sense of humor (sorry, that’s more than 3 words!)
2. Do you have a blogging mentor who has made a huge difference along the way?
Not any one in particular, but I have visited many blogs and I have been greatly inspired by most of them.
3. Have you met any of your blogging friends in real life?
I have not, but it would be great if I did. It would be wonderful to share our experiences and interests with another blogger in real life.
4. What inspires you to continue writing your blog?
My love for cooking and of course the encouragement I have received from so many other bloggers, family and friends.
5. What is your favourite family recipe?
Gosh! This is a tough one! I have so many – but my all time favorite has to be the chicken or lamb stew. Without fail, I would have this at least once a week for dinner.
6. Which of your own blog posts are you most proud of?
None at the moment as I am always trying to improve and am hoping that my next post would be better than the last.
7. What is your favourite type of food?
When it comes to food, I have many favorites, but I do love spicy foods.
8. What is your favourite pastime?
Watching my favorite food channels or just surfing the net and reading articles on food photography or searching for new recipes.
9. Where would you most like to go for your dream vacation and why?
There are so many countries I would love to visit. I love traveling and one of the few places I love to visit are Spain, Portugal and Turkey. I have always been intrigued by them and they are on the top of my list at the moment.
10. What is your favourite genre of music?
I would definitely say instrumental, but I also love listening to the oldies, but goodies!
11. If someone made a film about your life, who would you want to play you?
Definitely Julia Roberts, because I think she is simply brilliant!
Questions for my nominees:
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- How do you spend your weekends?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you love to travel and where have you been?
- Three places you would love to visit and why?
- What is your favorite TV program?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Do you like your music loud or easy listening?
- Do you have any pets?
Received this second award today from Tracey of traceinthekitchen. Thank you very much Tracy for awarding me the Sunshine Award. The rules for the Sunshine Award are: 1. Post the Sunshine Award logo on your blog. 2. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers and announce their nomination in their blog’s comment section 3. Mention links back to their blog, including a link to the person who nominated you. 4. Answer the questions below in an effort for everyone to get to know you better! My Nominees:
- My Home Spun Haven
- Mum and Leah Cook
- Showbiz Tsikahan
- Moore than a Mommy
- Kooky Culinary
- A Small Insight
- Lydelic In Barcelona
- Love the Chef Blog
- Singleton Cooks
10 Questions 1. Favorite color: White 2. Favorite animal: Dog 3. Favorite number: 5 4. Favorite Non-Alcoholic drink: Mixed fruit smoothie 5. Favorite Alcoholic drink: Port Wine 6. Favorite facebook or twitter: Facebook 7. My Passions: Cooking, travelling, photography (still in the learning process) 8. Giving or receiving gifts: Giving 9. Favorite city: Melbourne 10. Favorite TV show: Travel & Adventure and the Asian Food Channel
Thank you very much, Sapana (of CookingwithSapana) for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award. This is my very 1st award and it is indeed very encouraging. The rules for the Versatile Blog Award are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Notify these bloggers of the nominations by linking back to one of their specific blog posts so they get notified back.
For a start, here are 7 things about myself: –
- I am very adventurous person when it comes to food and will try nearly all kinds of cuisine, having said that, I also love preparing various kinds of recipes
- I enjoy long walks, especially along the beach
- I love peaceful and quiet surroundings, it helps me think without any distractions
- My two “most watched” TV programs are the Travel & Adventure and the Asian Food Channels, as I love traveling and of course discovering new recipes
- I love listening to music
- I love being around people with a good sense of humor
- I love my dog to bits – when I am feeling drained out after a long day at the office and when I come back home and see her running up to me, wagging her tail, I feel all my tiredness slipping away – what more can I say?
I have chosen these 15 blogs to be nominated for this award:
- What’s Cooking
- Connecticut Food and Farm
- Fabulous Bella
- Beautyfull Soul
- Simply in the Flavor
- Coers Family
- Fresh Fit Healthy
- Back Road Journal
- Cooking Amid Chaos
- Diva Di Cucina
- Marc’s Weekly
- Bewitching Kitchen
- 101 Cookbooks
Sapana, thank you once again the Versatile Blogger award. I have still so many recipes to share and these blogs I have nominated have been a real source of inspiration to me. Keep on blogging!